Date: Tuesday, October 3 from 6-7:30 pm PST in Phoenix (in person only)
Location: Escalante Community Center
Join a stage of speakers to share yourself, your message, and your mission.
Speaker's stage is designed to offer a wide range of speakers a chance to get themselves in front of new faces on a supportive platform.
From beginner to professional, all are welcome to step on the Speaker's Stage for a 3 minute talk followed up by one minute of positive, constructive feedback from the group to help practice your speaking, perfect your message, share your product or service, or reach towards any other speaking goals and desires you have at this season of your speaking career.
This is also an amazing networking opportunity as we encourage participants to connect in and after the event! Many guests are authors, podcasters, CEOs, and various industry leaders with a diverse backgrounds and destinations in life.
- The only requirement of participation is a desire to be a public speaker!
- No certification or qualifications necessary - we encourage practice and celebrate your courage!
- Be prepared for and willing to receive speaking feedback in commitment to your development and evolution of a speaker.
- 3 min speaking slot will be timed and honored
- 12/15 spots available - first come, first serve.
For more information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org